sasl support for argus and clients

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Tue Jul 18 18:10:33 EDT 2006

Hey Gabriel,
The design is that the variables in the argus.conf should dictate what the min and max security levels should be.
I believe there is a default non-zero value, so if you compiled in sasl support, and you don't want security, you should set the *SSL_MIN* and *SSL_MAX* to zero?

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone