argus-3.0.0.rc.16.tar.gz available

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jul 11 13:49:32 EDT 2006

Gentle people,
I've uploaded new server and client release candidates.  These fix
the porting issues with Solaris.   I still have some printing issues
to fix,
as I haven't incorporated all of Peter's patches, but that's next.

For Solaris users:  I had to change the routine that parses out the
RA_FIELD_SPECIFIER
      fields that can modify the default print format for ra*
programs.   If that is broken now,
      well, tough ;o)  No, no no, just kidding.  I had to replace
strsep() with the older strtok()
      routine, which is a big deal as its not reentrant.  Because I
didn't get chance to fully test
      the change, if we get some weird behavior, I'll need to change
the fix.

Thanks for all the testing, and we're getting closer to some form of
release!!!