Fedora Core patches

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Feb 23 11:35:23 EST 2006

On Thu, Feb 23, 2006 at 11:03:20AM -0500, Gabriel L. Somlo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've built argus-2.0.6 for FC4, and needed to apply some patches (the
> pcap-bpf.h thing Russell mentioned in an earlier thread, and a few
> other things).
>
> I've attached the two patches (for argus-2.0.6 and
> argus-clients-2.0.6). The FC4 spec file and SRPM are up at
> http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~somlo/
>
> Any comments/ideas would be appreciated (e.g., if this stuff is
> already fixed in some CVS repo, I'd appreciate a pointer to the
> latest version :) )
>
> Thanks,
> Gabriel

	I was just having this conversation with someone off list :-). The
latest code I know of is in:

ftp.qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.6.fixes.1.tar.gz

and

ftp.qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-clients-2.0.6.fixes.1.tar.gz

and then there are a half dozen patches on top of that that have been posted
to the list one time or another. I'm just working on some other bugs in the
printing code and when I finish that one I'll gather together all the patches
I know of and republish them all. We really should do a new release with the
patches, fixes.1 is close to 2 years old now (time flys :-)).