Flow timeout value

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Sat Dec 30 08:06:04 EST 2006

This is not in 3.0 because it didn't prove to be useful for the probe.  The idea is embedded in the aggregators, like racluster/rabins, where you can specify the report period and idle timeout values, based on any identifier.

How did you want to use this feature?

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022