rc.35 backward compatibility issues

carter at qosient.com carter at qosient.com
Tue Dec 12 08:12:31 EST 2006

Hey Robin,
That may not have been addressed, although sometimes, when you fix one bug, you get several as a bonus :o)
If not, I may need some specific test records that express the problem, so if anyone sees the issue, or any problems, don't hesitate to send a few records my way!!!

QoSient LLC
150 E. 57th Street Suite 12D
New York, New York 10022
+1 212 588-9133 Phone