rc.35 - ArgusGetIndicatorString() still incomplete

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Dec 11 14:52:44 EST 2006

OK, so I implemented this list, and I'll update the ra.1 man page for
it.
Moved some columns around so that the important stuff (encaps,
icmp,loss,
flow control) are more on the left.

See any problems, holler.
Carter

/*
     01234567
     T        -  Time Corrected/Adjusted
      M       -  Multiple layer 2 paths
      m       -  MPLS encapsulated flow
      p       -  PPP over Enternet encapsulated flow
      v       -  VLAN encapsulations/tags
      G       -  GRE enscapsulation
       I      -  ICMP events mapped to this flow
       U      -  ICMP Unreachable event mapped to this flow
       R      -  ICMP Redirect event mapped to this flow
       T      -  ICMP Time Exceeded mapped to this flow
        *     -  Both Src and Dst loss/retransmission
        s     -  Src loss/retransmissions
        d     -  Dst loss/retransmissions
        &     -  Both Src and Dst packet out of order
        i     -  Src packets out of order
        r     -  Dst packets out of order
         @    -  Both Src and Dst Window Closure
         S    -  Src TCP Window Closure
         D    -  Dst TCP Window Closure
          E   -  Both Src and Dst ECN
          x   -  Src Explicit Congestion Notification
          t   -  Dst ECN
           V  -  Fragment overlap seen
           f  -  Partial Fragment
           F  -  Fragments seen