Argus CLI requesting to write pid file

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Dec 11 12:11:51 EST 2006

Hey Robin,
OK, so I made it so using the -X option removes the PID creation
function.
This is a bit of an exception.  Using the -X option should force
argus into
its default operation, and PID creation is the default, when running
as a daemon.

So lets see how this goes for awhile.  New code should be up later
today.

Carter