argus 3.0.0 rc.28 memory leaks

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Aug 31 15:19:28 EDT 2006

Oh, no its just we're running gargoyle on much much much larger
networks than yours, and its memory is fine, in the types of ranges
you mention below.  I'll take a look at it in little while today.
(could be a scanner blowing through your network with a couple
million flows in a few seconds?)

Well, lets see how it goes!!!!

Carter