argus-*-rc.26 code available

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Aug 18 14:10:31 EDT 2006

Gentle people,
I've uploaded new release candidates for testing.  We found a lot of
bugs
in the last few weeks so things are progressing well!!!!!   The focus
has
been on v2.x/v3.0 compatibility, which is of course very important, but
SASL support seems to be good, and we've gotten a lot of the basics
addressed, like configure and Makefile strategies, argus.conf errors
and argus/radium/ra* interoperability, so we've come a long way.

I'd like to  make a real push to get the official argus-3.0
released.  Are
we getting close in your opinion?   Stability OK?

Thanks for all the bugs (well at least the bug reports) and all the time
and effort.