racluster crash

Dietmar Goldbeck goldbeck at e-trend.de
Sun Aug 13 15:17:34 EDT 2006

On Sun, Aug 13, 2006 at 06:12:13PM +0000, carter at qosient.com wrote:
> Yes, I think your missing a concept here.
> The status timer should be shorter than the idle timer.

  Hi Carter,

I want to put aggregated flows in a database. If a flow is completely
inactive for more than 5 minutes, i want racluster to report it.  OTOH
i want to have long lived flows every 15minutes or so.

This is working fine with argus2/ragator.
Is there any reason for argus3 not supporting this any longer?

  Ciao
     Dietmar

--
 Alles Gute / best wishes
     Dietmar Goldbeck         E-Mail: dietmar.goldbeck at schotterweg.de
Reporter (to Mahatma Gandhi): Mr Gandhi, what do you think of Western
Civilization?  Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.