tool to convert packet level pcap format to argus flow level data?

George Nychis gnychis at cmu.edu
Tue Aug 8 09:39:37 EDT 2006

Thanks Peter,

I have argus flow data captured from others in this format:
StartTime   LastTime  T                      port D
 ort SrcPkt   DstPkt    SrcBytes     DstBytes    State
1104969276 1104969276  udp     0.2.132.134.54446   ->
97.153.58.99.21501 1        0         65           0           INT

I notice when I create the argus files with argus -r file.tcp -w
file.argus, its contents are unreadable to my human eye, and I'm sure
they are in some argus format.  So I am wondering how I now convert this
argus file to human readable text in the format I have above?

Thanks!
George