argus.2.0.6.fixes.1 on OBSD 3.7

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri Aug 26 08:55:05 EDT 2005

Hey Russell,
    I'm looking at it now, and basically there is no reason for it to
die trying to allocate 128 bytes for this new flow NetworkDSRBuffer.
Usually when you get blow ups in calloc and malloc its because you
previously freed something that wasn't aligned or wasn't a real buffer.
This is going to be my first pass guess, so, ..., I'm going to put in
some
better buffer checking, and see if we can tease out a reason for this.

Still working on it.

Carter