Documentation Site

John Nagro john.nagro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:48:05 EDT 2005

Carter,

I can help out/give suggestions as it moves along. A wiki lets anyone
edit/create content, which means the community as a whole can create
documentation. The best way to start is to check out the wiki links at
the bottom of the first page, and then start playing around with
formating on the SandBox page. You can look at my half-formated man
page(s) and my almost finished notes on Filtering for inspriation.
Just hit the link to edit the page and you will be able to see how to
format plain text into wiki text. You will be asked to supply a
username in order to edit. Once its set you can change it any time,
its just to track changes and to keep spammer bots from defacing the
site.

-John

--
John Nagro