oddities with ramon

Harry Hoffman hhoffman at ip-solutions.net
Tue Apr 5 17:44:36 EDT 2005

Peter,

Hmm, that is odd... Since I haven't heard anyone else mention this I'll
assume it's some local config issue and try again.

The messages in /var/log/messages are minimal.

I'm about to move argus over to one of our redhat boxes... we'll see how
that goes.

It's got a bit more memory and better processors so hopefully that will
help.

Cheers,
Harry