[ARGUS] build with bison OR yacc

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Wed Sep 29 18:00:56 EDT 2004

	I expect if you try that on Solaris or one of the SGIs the results will
be different :-). You probably need something with the real SYSV licenced
version of yacc (from ATT), I expect any of the open source ones are an updated
version from the open source community (although I didn't know there was one)
and not the licenced source. This probably isn't true of the older Unixes
which will likely break.