[ARGUS] Re: bug?

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Oct 14 22:52:13 EDT 2004

	To answer my own question (post coffee this time :-)), no this isn't
a bug. Attempting to build argus_bpf without the pcap librarys won't succeed
and not succeeding isn't a bug :-). Unfortunatly building the right client
files looks to run in to 64 bit problems (even with -m32 specified to gcc)
ra core dumps on the data file presumably because of time_t being 64 bits
(although I didn't run gdb to see), so I guess a test on Solaris wasn't to be
unless a bit more poking will fix it (which seems unlikely).