[ARGUS] Syslog Support

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Nov 18 17:41:32 EST 2004

Hey Joshua,
   Syslog support should be on by default.  The routine ArgusLog()
should be compiled such that any error/log message is written to
the system logs using syslog().  This is specified in the
./common/Makefile.in, "DEFS = @DEFS@ -DARGUS_SYSLOG=1".  When you
build argus, check that "-DARGUS_SYSLOG=1" is somewhere in the
compiler switches when the ./common routines are compiled.

   If you think that its not working, send some more mail.

Carter