[ARGUS] why have multiple start / end time values ?

slif at bellsouth.net slif at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 5 10:24:58 EST 2004

I'm not sure, either. Just noticed that ArgusSource.h
either defines what appears to be single instances
of variables, or external references to those single
instances.

These two variables are the only ones _not_ prefixed
with "extern".

So, I guess this is more a question as to why there
are multiple instances of ArgusStartTime and ArgusEndTime.

With the patch applied, the server seems to work no
differently, but I have no exhaustive test to either
prove nor disprove the necessity of the patch.