[ARGUS] argus-2.0.6 released!!!

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed May 5 13:39:36 EDT 2004

Ok, finally 2.0.6 is released, and I have to thank everyone
that helped to fix the problems, and of course thanks to
everyone for there amazing patience.   Web site is updated,
which means that a billion bugs have just been spontaneously
generated and will emerge from the rocks, but that is of
course the nature of this beast.

Next step is to work on the clients.  Please take a look at the
argus-clients-2.0.6.tar.gz so we can beef it up a bit, including
man pages (I know, ....., even the documentation) and the like.

Hope all is well, and that argus continues to be helpful!!!!