[ARGUS] web archive of argus-info

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Mar 9 11:22:54 EST 2004

Hey Gill,
   The mail archive on gmane.org is pretty complete to 1999.
Now that the archive has been indexed, I'm changing the links
on qosient.com to reflect the official change.

I have the rest of the archive that goes back to 1996, but
its on a CD somewhere, so I have to dig it out, but 1999
should help.

Carter