[ARGUS] Question about ragraph

Chris Schock black at clapthreetimes.com
Mon Jun 28 18:14:45 EDT 2004

I'm using argus-clients-2.0.6 and argus-2.0.6.

I am calling ragraph with the following info:

ragraph bytes dport -M 5m -r /var/log/argus/argus.log -

And here is the result:

/usr/local/bin/ragraph: unable to update `/tmp/file9IdpT3.rrd': conversion
of '1088177400.000000' to long not co...

My first question is, is there a manpage or some other documentation
available for ragraph? Basically I have no idea what I'm doing with this
tool, I could not find any documentation on it in the tarball, or on the
web. I took a peek at the script, but it hasn't been overly helpful as I'm
not a perl programmer.

"ragraph -?" isn't helping me much either, and some of the options such as
"-M 5m" aren't even listed. I gleaned them from reading this list.

Can anyone give me some pointers?

Thanks a bunch!