[ARGUS] ARGUS_MAX_SORT_ALG

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Jun 24 19:51:50 EDT 2004

Hey James,
   I'm not sure that argus-2.0.6 even uses this constant since
we tore the clients out of the distribution.  While there are some
references still left in the common directory, that should be
unused code now, and I'll have it all ripped out by the time
2.0.7 starts to roll out.

   The argus-clients distribution has the "real" definitions
of this kind of stuff now.

Carter