[ARGUS] Problems with ragraph

Bob McCormick bobm at adt.com
Tue Jun 22 10:59:26 EDT 2004

I'm using rrdtool-1.0.48 on a Fedora Core 2 box.

I'd be more than happy to send you some of the data I'm using or my
argus.conf is you'd like it.

Although it doesn't look like I'll be able to use ragraph anyway.
 From the man page, it doesn't look like jitter is one of the metrics
ragraph will graph, and jitter is the metric I'm most interested in
measuring.    Oh well, I'm still quite happy with the text data I'm
getting from argus.   This is a very cool program BTW.