[ARGUS] Problems with ragraph

Bob McCormick bobm at adt.com
Mon Jun 21 17:28:13 EDT 2004

Sorry, I must have missed that one in the list archives.   Anyway, I
tried the -p0 option and this is what I get:

[root at netaurlabsrv root]# ragraph pkts dport -M 10s -T 60 -S
192.168.1.101 -p0
/usr/local/bin/ragraph: unable to create `/tmp/filexoA24S.rrd': start
time: unparsable time:

Any suggestions?