[ARGUS] Syn traffic tracking

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Thu Dec 16 11:54:19 EST 2004

Ahhhhhh, real contributions.  Be sure and send it to the list so
it gets captured in the mailing archive, and THANKS!!!!

I am going to wall myself up into a closet after New Years, so
I can get some time to work on argus (sorry I haven't been able
to get to it recently) and get the site pumped a bit better.
Hopefully all the work by Mike, Peter, Andrew, Russell and Steve
can get into the release and on the web site.

Hope you have a great holiday season!!!!

Carter