[ARGUS] sasl a solution (ugly, but a solution :-))

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Thu Aug 12 11:37:28 EDT 2004

	Of course, if I had read the code or the rarc man page, I would have
found (as usual :-)) that Carter is way ahead of me. If one sets the
RA_USER_AUTH and RA_AUTH_PASS variables in the ra config file, these will get
fed to sasl as the id and password it is looking for for unattended operation.
	As well an install (after I remembered to modify the hosts.allow file
to let the Mac connect) of vanilla fixes.1 on Mac OS X reads fine from a
socket too. That only leaves trying FreeBSD 4.10 against a Linux box of
some variety (probably SUSE).