[ARGUS] State of the nation (well Argus anyway)

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Sat Aug 7 12:07:56 EDT 2004

Hey Andrew,
   Sorry for the delayed response.  Well, argus-2.0.6 is the official
release and there is a released patch, argus-2.0.6.fixes.1 in the
ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0 directory, for both server and clients,
so that should be our starting point.  I have some more patch material
for argus-2.0.6.fixes.2, and I have 2.0.7 ready to go out the door
in a week or two (which is now our unstable version), so I would focus on
argus-2.0.6.fixes.1, and if I can get argus-2.0.6.fixes.2 out, I'd
do that one (both clients and server).

Cool?

Carter