[ARGUS] Re: argus-2.0.6.rc3.tar.gz

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Tue Apr 13 12:50:12 EDT 2004

	The mpower64 is useful on G5s (but breaks G4s). Since a quick test
on a G5 indicates not a lot of speed increase we decided to remove the mpower64
til next release when we can integrate some G5 test code in to the config
file (unless a newer release of autoconfig already does it of course!).
	rc3 works fine on G4 and G5 Macs on OS 10.3, and FreeBSD4.9 so far,
I'll do the 5.1 and net and open BSD in a while, but looks good so far!