[ARGUS] argus-2.0.6.rc3.tar.gz

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Apr 13 01:51:06 EDT 2004

Hey Andrew, et. al.,
   There is a new 2.0.6 release candidate on the server,
ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.6.rc3.tar.gz
This distribution has the clients, and all the supporting
files, configuration and man pages, removed.  There is
really no way that I can update the clients, without
significant changes to argus itself (shared include files
that have changed).  Changes at that level would
probably introduce more bugs, so I'll remove the clients,
and distribute new argus releases with an appropriate
clients distribution in the tar.

   This fixes the powerpc issue in the configure.in file.
Please give this a run, and if it works out, we may be
in business.

Carter