Linux libpcap buffer mods?

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Tue Oct 28 13:09:55 EST 2003

	Someone in the last while (perhaps last quite long while :-)) posted
a mod to the Linux kernel to increase the libpcap buffer size (which unlike
FreeBSD doesn't seem to be setable via a syscntl). I now need that mod and
can't find it in my argus mailing list archive (although I expect its really
there somewhere I just haven't hit an appropriate search term yet). Could
someone more orginized (or the original author!) forward me a copy please?