[OT]: MacOSX Clustering

Marc Jimenez mjimenez at net.tufts.edu
Tue Oct 28 02:14:05 EST 2003

Hi Eric,
	Don't know if it helps, but Virginia Tech has built an enormous
MacOS cluster on the new G5s. Someone in their cluster computing group
might be willing to offer you some help/advice.

http://www.thinksecret.com/news/virginiatech.html

	Cheers,
		Marc

Marc Jimenez
Manager, Network Engineering and Security
Tufts University