Breaking down selected traffic

Steve McInerney spm at healthinsite.gov.au
Thu May 8 21:11:35 EDT 2003

Carter,

good question.
consolidated together wouldn't be a bad option, but perhaps it might be
better to use the port column to show the icmp type?

ie .... icmp echo ...
	icmp unreachable ...
or similar

And yes, from the data set it was both ECO's and URP's, hence the two
different icmp lines. Thanks for the insight!

- Steve