Using tcpdump input

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Mar 31 22:26:05 EST 2003

More than likely, argus is opening whatever
interface twice.  This is not impossible,
so the solution will be in understanding how argus
is being called and the contents of your argus.conf
file.  One quick approach is to run argus with
the -X option as the first option on the command
line.  If this resolves the problem the it will
be straight forward.

Carter