Using tcpdump input

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Mar 31 08:32:25 EST 2003

Hey Andrew,
  This looks an awful lot like double counting, so I would
suggest eliminating that as a possibility, using the
strategies that I sent earlier.  Remember, you can have
argus log the packets that it receives to a file,
by turning on the ARGUS_PACKET_CAPTURE_FILE variable.
By turning down the volume a bit, you could use this
to determine if your getting two copies of the same
packet.

Carter