argus-2.0.6.beta.11.tar.gz

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Jul 16 14:28:48 EDT 2003

Gentle people,
    A new version of argus is on the server in need
of testing.  This attempts to solve a few problems with
the Apple and other *BSD ports, specifically to get
the include files right and to solve a problem with
filter parsing.

ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.6.beta.11.tar.gz

This compiles and seems to run well on RH7.x and
Solaris.  Please give this a test if you've got some time.
Thanks in advance,

Carter