RAMON segfault

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue Jan 14 12:33:15 EST 2003

Hey Desmond,
   If you can deposit it to ftp://qosient.com/incoming
and send me mail when its there, that would be great.

   Yes I was afraid ranonymize would fix the problem,
so I'm glad that we can do it this way.  The process
for debugging is not bad, but I don't have time to
get into it right now (I have a meeting).  So, I'll
send mail when I have a better idea of what's up.

Thanks!!!

Carter