ICMP Overloading Argus

Eric eric-list-argus at catastrophe.net
Wed Aug 20 20:29:13 EDT 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 20:16:54 -0400, Carter Bullard proclaimed...

>    On your system you should do a few tweaks.
> Increase ARGUS_MAXWRITENUM to 8192  and ArgusMaxListLength
> to 514288 in the file ./server/ArgusUtil.c around line 820.
> That should help you a lot.

Thanks - I'll try this out and let you know if there's errors.

Perhaps this could be an option at compile time as links get
faster and faster? We're thinking about dropping some sensors in
front of a Gigabit links and I'm curious to know how things will
hold up :)