Status of Argus?

Eric eric-list-argus at catastrophe.net
Fri Aug 15 13:45:31 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 13:37:45 -0400, Mark Poepping proclaimed...

> by the way, some of this perception is probably my fault.  I'd thought I'd
> pulled the old versions and pointed to www.qosient.com/argus, but I just
> realized that I still have a copy of 2.0.4 on ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/argus..  I
> guess I'll chat with Carter to see what best to do here..

I thought argus was dead for a while because of the lack of email
list archives. I'd be more than happy to archive them if someone
wanted me to -- it's the lists that usually serve people as the
"first line" of finding resolutions to their problems, etc..

- Eric