Status of Argus?

Mark Poepping poepping at cmu.edu
Fri Aug 15 13:16:49 EDT 2003

So if I were to offer to (finally) host a 'first international Argus
conference':
 . would you try to come?  please ack to me only, comments to the list, I'll
summarize rsvp totals to the list next Friday.  fyi, there are about 125
folks on this list, about 1/3 to 1/2 are international, mostly eu.
 . should it be independent or associated with another conference?  We
certainly would have more than a BOF at a USENIX - but running more than a
day might require a lot of preparation from Carter..
 . if you want to volunteer to help drive this issue, please send me
separate email.  I'd expect to keep this initial group very small and would
use them to define a program committee if we get that far.

mark.