RTP identification/User Data in hex

Desem, Can Can.Desem at team.telstra.com
Thu Apr 10 19:33:28 EDT 2003

Sorry to send this again, but my subscription to the mailing list only finalised today (there was a delay in the authentication step). Therefore,  I did not see whether my mail got posted and whether there were any replies. If there were replies could you please forward it to me since the mail archive does not seem to be current.

Thanks,
Can Desem
Telstra Research Laboratories