ragator again

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Apr 2 08:54:55 EST 2003

Andrew,
   So if you want ip traffic broken down by network/24
matrix and protocol, let's say, try this simple
configuration.

#
#
#
RAGATOR_MODEL_NAME=Test Configuration
RAGATOR_PRESERVE_FIELDS=no
RAGATOR_REPORT_AGGREGATION=yes
RAGATOR_AUTO_CORRECTION=yes
#
#
#     id      SrcAddr  DstAddr  Proto SPort DPort Model Dur   Idle

Flow  100 ip     *        *       *     *     *    200  0     0

# TCP and UDP Flow Model Definitions
# label  id      SrcAddrMask     DstAddrMask    Proto  SPort DPort

Model 200 ip     255.255.255.0  255.255.255.0   yes    no    no

And run ragator as:

   ragator -f conf -r file - ip