Large file support

Andrew Pollock andrew-argus at andrew.net.au
Thu Oct 24 04:32:09 EDT 2002

Hi,

I was trying to pull all the records for a particular client for the month
(they'd pulled a considerable amount of traffic, so there were a lot a
records) using ra(), and writing them out to a (using -w) and ra() died
each time the output file hit 2 gigabytes. I'm using Linux 2.4.x, and it
can support files greater than 2 gigabytes. Have I missed a compile time
option for large file support within the Argus clients themselves? Does
the Argus server also have this limitation?

Andrew