Confirming Argus accuracy

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon Oct 14 07:29:56 EDT 2002

Hey Andrew,
   Yes, argus can read tcpdump formatted files, so
you can validate the argus results by looking at the
packets themselves and comparing with the argus output.

   If you do find any inconsistency, please don't hesitate
to send some mail to the list.   The best way to fix
any bug that you may turn up is to make your packet
capture files that demonstrate the bug available to
the list.  If that would be possible, that would be
excellent!!!

Thanks,

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K