new argus-2.0.5.tar.gz

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Fri May 31 11:28:18 EDT 2002

Hey Peter,
   Thanks!!!!  We've got confirmation that it works on (>3G)
files on Linux, so I think we're cool.  The primary problem
was the configure.in test for LARGEFILE support, and that
seems to work fine.

   OK, I'm done with 2.0.5, so I'll try to have a release
statement today.  The files are on the servers in the right
places, its just a matter of moving argus-2.0.4 to the archive.

Thanks again for all your help!!!!!

Carter