OpenBSD 3.1

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Tue May 21 21:50:18 EDT 2002

Hey Peter,
   There is a bpf.h included in the ./include/net
directory of the argus distribution.  Is it possible
that it is getting in the way?  I'll remove the
local copy of ./include/net/bpf.h hoping that that
will solve the problem.

   I'll make the changes that you recommend for compat.h
and put up a new version tonight.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022