OpenBSD 3.1

Peter Van Epp vanepp at sfu.ca
Tue May 21 19:02:01 EDT 2002

	Then again, old age and blindness. Indeed this is defined in
/usr/include/net/bpf.h however argus is including the one from include/net/bpf.h
in the argus include directory which doesn't have this define and thus the
problem. Now to figure out a solution (other than installing libpcap locally
which also works ...).