argus-2.0.5.tar.gz official, going once

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon May 20 15:35:06 EDT 2002

Hey David,
   I'm moving this to the list, so we can find out
what is up.  This is very odd indeed.  If /usr/include/pcap.h
includes <sys/time.h>, then how is it that 'struct
timeval' is undefined?   Can you make a newer version
of libpcap on this system?  If you can do that, then
it will be very curious.  Also if you can do that, then
you should try to install argus as is specified in the
docs, by putting the newer libpcap in the same directory
as the argus root, and see if argus can compile then.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022

carter at qosient.com