How Do I Filter The Data so just the totals for each ip are shown?

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Mon May 13 12:42:04 EDT 2002

Hey Andy,
   You don't need to filter argus traffic to do this,
you just need to use either ragator() or ramon().  From
the new distribution ftp://qosient.com/dev/argus-2.0/argus-2.0.5.tar.gz
try:
   ramon -M topn -r argusfile
   ramon -M srv -r argusfile

This should give you some of what you want. Once you try these and
find out what's missing, send mail and we can see how to improve
ramon() to do what you want.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022