new argus-2.0.5.tar.gz available

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed May 8 09:56:44 EDT 2002

Hey Yotam,
   Only one more set of tiny mods to support native compilers
on Solaris.  If we can figure out Russell's Debian problem,
then we're ready to go.

   Any chance we'll make your Debian release?  I know
we're past your earlier dates, but one can always
hope ;o)

Hope all is well,

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K