Reconstituting flows

Carter Bullard carter at qosient.com
Wed Mar 27 15:45:54 EST 2002

Hey Chris,
   With argus-2.0.5.beta.6 all ra* programs should convert
netflow to argus.  There is no AS field in the public argus
record, so you lose that, and of course the network records
don't have any real TCP or ICMP information, so you lose
a lot of status information.  But other than the AS
information, all the rest is captured in the argus records.

   So argus-2.0.5.beta.4 did will with Version 1 records,
and beta.6 does v5, v6, and should do v8 records, but I
haven't tested v8 at all.

QoSient, LLC
300 E. 56th Street, Suite 18K
New York, New York  10022